Soccer Prediction Accuracy Results per Match
As we keep addressing, it does not make sense to bet on all possible matches out there. There is a certain need for advanced prediction models which we already provide at Wise Prediction. Our predictions are automatically generated based on our own Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions and no human interaction is involved in decision making. Soccer matches do not always end as expected though and there are some other parameters as well you should be considering when betting on football (soccer) matches.
We hereby openly share all our soccer prediction results for more than 1000 matches for the past few months. By analyzing the data below, you can develop your own betting strategy when using our soccer predictions. We particularly share this data for people having strong analytical skills.
Which questions should you ask yourself when using the data below?
- We provide this data to enable the opportunity for you to develop your own betting tactics by analyzing the past prediction results. The information below will help you to determine how you can use our new predictions when betting on soccer matches.
- Our members analyze our data from different angles but common questions people seek answer for are as the following:
- Whatever the maximum full time match result probability is for a given soccer match (either 1, X, or 2), it represents the expected match result at the end. How does accuracy of Full Time match result predictions change as the maximum prediction probability increases? What is the accuracy when the maximum probability is - say - 45%, or 55%, or above 65%? Or, how do accuracy numbers change per soccer league?
- Odds are also determining factors when making a betting decision. Accuracy figures for a given team might not be that high but matches of that team can still be profitable (based on our predictions) wrt offered odds by bookmakers. The table below gives the opportunity to analyze the profitability aspects of different soccer teams and leagues.
- The list of questions does not end here but given 2 examples above should give you an idea about how you can develop your own tactics. Analyze the data, find the patterns giving higher accuracy and develop your own betting strategies.
FT: Full Time Match Result Prediction
HTG: Full Time Home Team Goals
ATG: Full Time Away Team Goals
ROI: Return of Investment